Friday, June 4, 2021

Week of May 31 - June 4, 2021


I'm glad I was your teacher,

I've come to love you so,

I can't believe the end is here,

I hate to see you go.

Remember all the fun we had,

In all the things we did,

But most of all remember, 

You're very special kids!


Good luck in 4th Grade!

Love,  Miss Hoffman


End of the Year Memories

Here are some of our favorite memories of Third Grade:

Matthew: When we had the Mission Party because it was a half day and we got to wear a costume to school.  

Gabbie: When I got to celebrate all the celebrations with my classmates and teacher, especially the Halloween Mission party and the egg hunt during Spirit Week.

Gabe: When the 3rd Grade did the Rain Forest projects because I studied the Poison Dart frog and gave a presentation to the class. 

Alexis: My favorite memory is Social Studies class because I get to learn about history.  I learned lots and hope to learn more in 4th Grade.  

Alexa:  When we had the dance party during Spirit Week.  I liked it because we had glow sticks and a very long Conga line.  

Cora:  When we did all those science projects.  I liked the Weathering and Erosion unit because Miss Hoffman planned a fun candy experiment.  I like doing science!

Miles: My favorite memory was the Dance Party because I was next to the speaker I and got a huge crowd around me.  

Jaden: When we went on our first Litter Walk.  I liked it because I like to walk with my friends.  

Declan: When we watched the Paul Bunyan movie because is showed a lot of exaggerations.  I also liked the animation.

Sofia: When we would play Around the World in math class because we learned multiplication and division.  

Alana: When we made bird feeders.  I liked it because it helped the birds.  

Braelynn: My favorite memory is learning with my friends and teacher, Miss Hoffman.  

Soon to be Fourth Graders met with the incoming class to tell them about the things that made Third Grade so special!  

S-P-A-R-K-L-E

Different activities

Being a Planeeteer

Getting to visit the Treasure Chest

Character Trait Cards

The DLR Chart

Creating Monthly Glyphs

Daily Read Alouds

The Morning Routine

The Class Book Nook

Be a Bucket Filler

Soft Rain novel unit


Thank You!

Dear Parents,

Thank you for sharing your children with me this year.  It was one that I will always remember. Have a happy and safe summer!  

Best,  Jen Hoffman


June 7th - Summer Work Folders will be distributed - Please check your child's school bag

June 9th - Last Day of School - Dismissal at 12:00 PM - There will be no HCA+ this day.